Zorzal- 2012 Wine & Spirits Winery of the Year
HOLIDAY OFFER: BUY A CASE AND GET an additional 10% off
2008 Zorzal Malbec Reserve
- Region: Gualtallary, Tupungato, Mendoza, Argentina
- 60% French, 40% American Oak
- Varietal: Malbec
- Vintage: 2008
- Aroma: It is a complex and deep wine, a little mineral, with floral, chocolate, and licorice notes.
- Mouth: It enters with persistence in the mouth, with great structure, round tannins, large and long finish.
- Vinus 2009 Double Gold Medalist
- Argentina Wine Awards (AWA) 2010 Silver Medalist
- 87 Points, Robert Parker 87/100 Wine Advocate #192 (Dec 2010)