Cooking with wine always enriches the flavor of the meat and other ingredients. We found a recipe from Utilisima, that we want to share with all of you, because it is easy , healthy and the flavor is phenomenal!
- 1 Lomo (Loin)
- Oil 100 cc
- Onion 1
- carrots 2
- Leek 1
- celery 3 little branches
- Tomato Extract 1 teaspoon
- Red Wine Malbec 500 cc ~ half bottle
- beef broth 1 box
- Laurel 1 leaf
- Rosemary 2
- pepper 6 grains
1) Put the lomo in a heated oiled pan to seal the juices.
2) Take out the beef and in the same pan sautee the veggies, that have been cut in little cubes, then add the tomato extract.
3) Add broth and then the condiments, laurel, rosemary, pepper and at the end the Malbec Wine, cook very slow to evaporate the alcohol.
4) Add the lomo and let it cook for 20 minutes more.
5) Take the lomo out and cut it in medallions, serve with the veggies as side dish.